The Off-Grid Treehouse is centered between Waynesville & Canton, NC which is 20 minutes west of Asheville. It's a rural farm area with beautiful scenic & farm views. It is close to town for shopping & dining, but also near the Blue Ridge Parkway and Pisgah National Forest for all the outdoor activities! Its a great spot! See our custom interactive map below to see whats nearby!
Planning your trip? We recommend:
Treehouse Massage: Get a relaxing Treehouse massage right on the front deck facing that gorgeous view! Chasity is our treehouse massage therapist and she is wonderful! She can do back to back massages if there is a couple. Weather permitting since the massage is outdoors. Pricing: 60 minute massages are $100 cash + tip & 90 minute massages are $140 cash + tip. Please reply to this email with a day and time in mind and any preferences you have and we will set it up for you. Chasity can come between 8:30am-4pm and needs 2 weeks notice. email@example.com
Support local farms with "P1 Provisions Local Produce Bags" which offer local produce bags, flowers, eggs, chicken, and add on delivery.
What's Near the Off-Grid Treehouse?
See our custom interactive map guide to plan your stay and all the cool stuff nearby!
Use the arrow in the top left of the map to open the categories of places in the area! Then click on a place to see more about it! The pawprint icon means its dog friendly!
We also have some recommended Blue Ridge Parkway roundtrip directions too. Enjoy your planning!
- Waynesville (8 miles)
- Canton (8 miles)
- Ten Acre Farm (2.4 miles)
- The Coffee Container (3 miles)
- Jukebox Junction Restaurant (3 miles)
- Asheville (26 miles)
- Ingles Grocery Store Waynesville (9 miles)
- Publix Grocery Store Waynesville (10 miles)
- Pigeon River Outfitters Tubing (8.5 miles)
- Lake Logan (4 miles)
- Starbust Rocks Swmming Hole (7 miles)
- Blue Ridge Parkway via 215 (15 miles)
- Blue Ridge Parkway via Waynesville (15 miles)
- Blue Ridge Parkway via 276 (17 miles)
- Blue Ridge Parkway Highest Point at Richland Balsam 6053 ft-(24 miles)
- Chestnut Mountain Park (12 miles)
- Maggie Valley (18 miles)
- Cold Mountain (its technicaly behind our ridge, but 9 miles driving)
- Smokey Mountain National Park (60 miles)
- Hendersonville (41 miles)
- See the Elk at Cataloochee (29 miles)
- Wayne E. Smith Outdoor Shooting Range (6.8 miles)
- Public Lands for Hunting (All around our area)
- Brevard (36 miles)
- Sliding Rock (24.7 miles)
- Looking Glass Falls (26.8 miles)
- Cherokee (39 miles)